Have you talked with your student about their FREE choice-ready exam options and how they can prepare?
- Every junior will have the option to take the ACT, the ACCUPLACER, or the ASVAB – at no cost.
- Exams take place on March 2, 2021.
- Students and families should consider the option that best fits the student’s plan for life after high school!
- Please use the student’s school Google Account to complete and submit the exam choice form by Thursday, January 28.
- For students who do not submit this form, they will be registered for the ACT.
The ACT contains four multiple-choice tests: English, mathematics, reading, and science. These tests are designed to measure skills that are acquired in high school and that are important for college success.
ACCUPLACER is used to assess student preparedness for introductory credit-bearing college courses and is most often applied in determining course placement in a community or technical college. There are sections that test reading and math.
ASVAB measures a student’s strengths and potential for success in military training and is also used for career exploration.Click to select exam choice
Questions? Contact your student’s counselor: 507-663-0636